Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Aren't you a Cubs fan?

"How can you be excited about that? Aren't you a Cubs fan?"
I was asked this last week during the Cleveland Indian's 22 game winning streak.
I replied, "I am a die hard Cubs fan. BUT, I am also a baseball fan."
I get excited about milestones, no hitters, winning and hitting streaks. These are all exciting to me, no matter what team it is!


So yes, I love my Cubs and LOVE when they are winning. But I also love when there are other successes in baseball.


Do I want to talk baseball with you? ABSOLUTELY!


Are you a sports fan? What sport/team do you enjoy?

2 comments:

  1. A true fan of the sport can love anything related to it- regardless if you are a fan of that team or person. I was excited for the Indians- that was awesome! Just like I was excited for Bartolo Colon when he hit his first home run a few years ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. I always like to see my teams win but if the other team does something great, that is good too & I will give credit where credit is due. :)

    PS - GO BREWERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.