Friday, September 29, 2017

This & That

My Cubs are the NL Central Champs! Post season here we come again!

The skies have been beautiful in the Midwest the past couple of weeks:


My Mr. and Young Mr. traveled to the path of totality on August 21. Mr. took this with his phone just before totality. They were both psyched about the whole thing and are looking forward to the next one!



These are the loaner cars I have had from the dealership since August 22 (still driving the black one). I am still waiting for MY car to come back to us. Frustrating does not even cover my emotional state in dealing with the dealership right now.


When this is finally figured out, I will post the whole saga. (And it's a doozy!)

I hope you all have a great weekend!











4 comments:

  1. Ugh! I feel your pain with the dealership. We have horrible service for our camper from Camping World-just awful. I hope you get your car back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK! Car dealers - at least you have a rental. Anyway congrats on your Cubbies!!! Two in a row would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh...sorry for the Cardinals, but happy for you! :)
    And that eclipse was so cool. We were in totality for about 1 min and 15 seconds here.
    Sounds like quite a car experience. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.