Sunday, September 05, 2021

Sunday Post



I’m joining Caffeinated Reader this week for Sunday Post. Feel free to join in too!

LAST WEEK:
It was an interesting week last week. Our air conditioning in the house went out on Monday night. It’s such an old system that parts have been a struggle to get. Thank goodness you hasn’t been real hot! 

Our daughter had her wisdom teeth taken out on Friday. She’s pretty tough and been handling her pain pretty well. 

Other than that, it’s been work and laundry. Nothing real exciting!

CURRENTLY READING:
Audio:

Physical book:

I’m enjoying both of them.

CURRENTLY WATCHING:



I’m hoping for an uneventful week ahead.

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I've been re-binging friends as well. I just love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'd be dying if our A/C went out here! We're already at 102 degrees today and tomorrow is 105! Glad to hear your daughter is doing well with the pain of wisdom teeth extraction! It's good she got it done early. Stay cool and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.