Thursday, September 02, 2021

Thankful on Thursday

Happy Thursday!

I hope you have had a few things to be thankful for this week. I know I have.

*The weather has cooled off after a sweltering weekend, last weekend.

*Our air conditioning waited until after the heat broke to crap out 

*Being contacted by an author to read and review her upcoming book. (Watch for a review in October)

*My husband helping me relax and find the humor in things the past couple of weeks.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. So much to be grateful for. I hope you get your AC fixed soon. Have a beautiful day.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super grateful for book mail today! I have had such a crappy week and the pick me up of book mail always helps. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.