Thursday, August 31, 2006

Long weekend

Finally, a three day weekend is almost upon us! Today, I am working a short day - off to take DD to the ENT for her 6 month check up. Hopefully she'll do ok....
Tomorrow is work and probably grocery shopping - ugh!!!!!
Saturday is working at the store (3 more times left there....) and then probably a quiet evening.
No plans for Sunday, yet.
Monday, DS has a parade and then possibly to my parents for a cook out.
SO, nothing real exciting but hoping to get some scrapping done.
Have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Jen! A couple of ladies from CHS and myself are going to the flea market in St Charles, looking for "alterable" things! If you want to join, we're meeting Sunday @ 7 am in Caribou Coffee on Randall Road... lmk if you can make it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.