Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Peas Pub Blog Challenge

What has life had in store for me?

A lot of challenges! A test of my patience, nerves and love.

As "grandma" said in the movie - Parenthood - "life is like a roller coaster, you go up and down, up and down, some people liked it, some people didn't".

I was single and pregnant at 19 (I have a FABULOUS son now!) Thank goodness my parents were amazing, too!



My DH had an accident last year that put both our lives into turmoil for a while but I believe we came out stronger together than we ever were.

I think life is FULL of objects in our paths but it all depends on how you handle them.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jen! I didn't know many things about you! I guess you are absolutely right. Just like you, I've messed up so badly sometimes, but each one, I think I come out stronger. with more resolve and a stronger commitment to myself and my family... Great for you! we all learn from our experiences, good to know you keep growing and enthusiastic in the journey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.