Tuesday, August 29, 2006

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's my Life....

After a long hiatus, I'm back! I hope you've all had a good summer, though I'm not sure where it went!

Here's a brief update:
We spent 4th of July weekend with some friends, complete with fireworks display by DH....

Most of the rest of July was work.

DS turned thirteen at the beginning of August - scary! He had a sleepover with his friends.

I got a new part time job - I am ecstatic! I HATE Hallmark - our manager is psycho!!!!! I will be working at our public library. Ahhh - surrounded by books! :)

DS started 8th grade on Monday. I can't believe he's almost in HS! Where does the time go?

DD is COMPLETELY into the terrbile 2s! I swear, I'd like to leave her in her room until she's about 6. No interest in the potty, whatsoever....argh!

Other than that, we work and hang out. I have gotten some scrapping and reading done this summer. However, with Christmas coming (I know it will be here before I'm ready!), I have to start getting some sewing done....

I will try to be more current and bore you with my "oh so exciting" life.

1 comment:

  1. oh, you reminded me of a time that Coco came to me, and told me she had just made a BIG poo-poo... and we go to the family room, where, in the middle of the room, she felt like going!!!! AARRRGGGHH!!!
    Keep your cool, it's going to take LOTS of patience!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.