Monday, June 26, 2006

Somedays

you're the windshield, somedays you're the bug!!!!!

We found out today that one of our DS's lost her father last week in an accident. WE have yet to tell him and I'm DREADING it!!!!!

My DH is the most wonderful man on the face of the earth! Yesterday, he offered to call his mom to come get DD so I could scrapbook all day. I told him no thanks and it was fine. I got lots done and she sat with me for a while! I got to see THE NOTEBOOK (FINALLY!) and I loved it! James Garner was amazing!

We attempted to paint the patches on the wall, but the BIG bucket of paint my DH got that is SUPPOSED to match our wall color - DOESN'T!!!!!!!!! So, now we dont know what to do - I'm afraid we'll end up painting the whole house - UGH!!!!!!!!!

Happy Monday....

1 comment:

  1. I love the Notebook, too! I can't watch it without bawling my head off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.