Sunday, June 18, 2006

A few busy days!

Thursday, I went shopping and had lunch with a couple of my cousins. We had a GREAT time! Sara was really good too. We have decided to make it a semi-annual event and hopefully we can do it when my sister and a couple more cousins can join us.

Friday, it was HOT!!!!!!!! 90s! We took Sara to the zoo....where else would we take her when it's hot???? ;) She had a great time and we got there early enough we had most of the zoo to ourselves. She was SO tired by the time we got home.... We made a quick stop at Home Depot - guess what I found there...paint chips in the shape of Mickey Mouse's head. You bet I was loading up my pockets with those!!!!

Saturday, I took the van to the car wash - it was MUCH needed!!!! Then off to the store for a few hours. Then we pretty much just sat around because it was so hot. Ryan got home about 12:30 this morning.


Happy Father's Day!

5 comments:

  1. He loved it - had a great time and didn't want to come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What zoo is near you? Very cute kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brookfield is almost an hour away...we have passes for the year so we have made a few trips in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was there once when I was 4! We go to a free zoo up here in Madison quite a bit. It's really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sis lives in Madison - so we'll have to check it out when we go see her...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.