MAJOR breakthrough in the potty training!!!!!!! Those of you without children, this may be TMI!!!!!!!!!!!! (You've been warned!)
Sara finally told us BEFORE she went in her diaper, that she had to go and she did #2. WOO HOO!!!!!! So, of course, we made a HUGE deal of it - high fives, cheers, an extra cookie. I'm sure our neighbors thought we were crazy. I really, really hope this is the start of good things - I am so ready to be done with diapers!!!!
Ok, thanks for letting me share!
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
-
Happy Monday! Today is Day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge---rest. I have kept up the first 4 days and walked each of those days, to...
Hey ladies!
ReplyDeleteBeen busy here too...I will be chatting at you soon...watch your e-mail!