Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Checking in...

Hello blogger friends!

First of all, let me say, our computer died for a couple of weeks so there was not a lot of on-line activity for me.

Second, I will try to get around to visit your blogs very soon!

I started my new full-time job on the the 9th. It's been great! I think I am in with an AMAZING company who truly appreciates their employees! The benefits are unbelievable! Things I never dreamed of....

Spring is finally springing here! The flowers are doing well, it's been a little warmer, some rain, some sun. It's getting green and that's what I like.

I don't know what else to write right now, but wanted to let you know I'm still here and will update whenever I can!

I hope you are all doing well and will try to blog visit soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jen Glad to hear you are loving your new job. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are liking your new job Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.