Saturday, April 28, 2007

TAG!

Holly tagged me...

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I wish I had more hours in the day to do things.
2. I am a die hard Cubs fan.
3. My favorite color is blue.
4. I am a huge procrastinator.
5. I hope to write and publish a book
6. I hope to visit Italy someday
7. I am an avid reader

I am tagging: Brianna, Alison, Rachel, Marie, Katie, Mandy and Andie.

3 comments:

  1. lol, there IS no other kind of cubs fan.
    glad to see the job is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dollie!! Hope your day is going great!

    La-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.