Saturday, April 28, 2007

Me again!

Yes, 2 posts this week...exciting....

I have survived Week 3 of the new job - whew! I am liking it and the people I work with are fantastic! This 2 job thing is killing me, though....

DS Scholastic Bowl team won their regional meet on Tuesday and are going to the state sectionals on Monday night - we'll see how they fair there. Positive attitude!

The weather is supposed to be wonderful again this weekend! DH planted our new trees yesterday (Arbor Day) and they look great. Our yard is coloring up again and the grass is turning green - I love this time of year!

Not much else is new. I hope you're all well!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:48 AM

    2 jobs?! heck woman, how are you coping LOL... glad you;re enjoying work - that's important isn't it :) Have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Jen gald you are liking your new job. How did DS team do in the Scholastic Bowl?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.