Thursday, November 06, 2008

Dashing through the leaves

Ladies & gentlemen - Christmas is coming!

Saturday morning (November 1) DD asked when Christmas was....sigh! It's going to be a long 2 months.

The TV commercials are in full swing now - it was bad enough in August.... "Oooo, I should ask Santa for that" is a common mantra the past few weeks.

And yesterday....the Wal Mart and Build a Bear Wish Books came in the mail. DH said DD sat on the floor almost drooling over them for over an hour last night. I fear what is on her "wish list" now.

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. Thank the good lord that there is not much on my kids yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you remember how 'dog-eared' the Sears' Christmas catalog when you kids got done with it every year? There were names on most of the toys, the pages were torn and scrunched up and the covers were always missing! It's one of those precious memories that I think about during this time of year and wish I still had one of those 'dog-eared' catalogs.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! I am finding myself in the spirit earlier than usual too. I hate seeing Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving but am really liking getting in the holiday mindset! Minus the crowds and money part of it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.