Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful!!

Yesterday made me reflect on how much I have to be thankful for!
*My family!
*My friends!
*My jobs -- and I actually enjoy them
*That we have food on our table
*That we have a roof over our heads

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and have much to be thankful for also!

It was Black Friday/Buy Nothing Day today. I thought I would be celebrating the Buy Nothing Day but alas, not so. DH & DS went out at 4 this morning to get in line at Wal-Mart. Then after they got home and we had breakfast, he decided to see if Menards had any more shop vacs and since it was about 8, I decided to go with. No shop vacs but we got 4 gifts taken care of! :-)
Whatever you did today, I hope you enjoyed!

Oh and did I mention...I got some scrapping done today!

5 comments:

  1. I never go out on Black Friday to shop ... and so I thought I'd not be buying anything, either. But then I got an email from Amazon.com & a couple of things were on sale that I had my eye on for my sweetie, so I did it!! LOL! First time ever that I've bought anything on Black Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Black Friday! My mom and I were at Kohl's at 4 a.m. and stood in line for 2 hours for our deals. I got all of my Xmas shopping done and I only spent $60. Totally worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided to stay in on Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. No shopping for me. It was the first time in years that I didn't venture out early with a list in hand and strategy mapped out. lol

    I'm glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving and lucky you for finding some scrap time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a good day and got some deals! I haven't done the 4 am thing yet, but one of these years I just might. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.