Tuesday, February 03, 2009

More reviews

Yes, more... :)


Friday Night Knitting Club
by Kate Jacobs

I really enjoyed this book. There was wonderful story lines and very believable characters. So what happens when a group of very different women from very different backgrounds get together to share a common hobby?

You'll have to pick it up to find out.



Lucky Man
by Michael J Fox

His autobiography (2002) about his career, diagnosis of Parkinson's and how he & his family have dealt with it. This is an amazing read and I encourage you to read it! It helped put some "problems" in my life in persepective. He's so positive and encouraging.



Fearless - Taylor Swift

I enjoyed her debut CD and this one did not disappoint either. She is a very talented songwriter and singer.
Happy reading & listening!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the "friday Night Knitters Club" too! I'm waiting for the sequel to come out in paperback....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.