Saturday, February 07, 2009

Come on spring...

You can do it!
It was GORGEOUS today! We took DD out for a walk/bike ride about 11 and it was sunny and 55. I can see the grass. :D It was really hard to go to work this afternoon with it being so nice outside.
The flu is passing through our house. KNOCK ON WOOD - there is only one of us who hasn't had it this week... Everyone seems to be on the mend. Thank goodness!
Tennis starts in a few weeks for DS - so hopefully the weather will get warmer real soon!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day...I am jealous about the grass sighting however! I love winter but around mid-Feb I start wanting Spring....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't it just wonderful? I am on your thought list: Come on SPRING!

    We struggled through the yuckies this week; can't stand the high fevers and stuffy noses! Hope the week to come is better!

    Thanks for always sending so many hugs my way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.