Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ahem....

Soap box time....
The Grammys
Can I ask when the Grammys became a 3 1/2 hour concert with a few awards stuck in there? And on top of that - a CRAPPY concert! There 3 performances all night that I enjoyed - out of the I don't even know how many... SERIOUSLY!!!!!

I enjoyed Paul McCartney, the Four Tops tribute (kudos to you 4 gentlemen!) and of course, Kenny Chesney. Other than that, I could have done without any of the rest.
While we're on that subject - WHO thought it was a good idea to pair the Jonas Brothers and Stevie Wonder? Are you kidding? Those jokes of "rock stars" with a legend. The Brothers KILLED what could have been a fantastic rendition of "Supersitition". Hey guys, here's a tip - if you don't know the words - DON'T SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The outfits....

M.I.A. - I commend you for showing up and performing on your due date but do you have ANY idea how awful that outfit is if you're not pregnant?




Jennifer Hudson forgot to untuck her dinner napkin...yikes!



Katy Perry - ummmm....you forgot your Carmen Miranda fruit hat to go with your dress!

Sorry if I have offended anyone with my comments - but they're my comments.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:56 AM

    ROFL at your comments! I didn't watch the Grammy's because the last time I watched them I felt like they'd lost track of what they were there to do. Evidently, that hasn't changed and who told that pregnant girls she looked good in that partial body armour she was wearing? She DID not!
    mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.