Thank you to my blogging friend, Emily, who posts her gratitudes on Mondays (some serious, some fun)! I am going to try to do this (no promises!) - but I think it's a great way to start a week.
1. A healthy family
2. I have a job and that I love it
3. That my kids are great!
4. That hubby is the best!
5. Good books to read
6. Time to scrapbook
7. Nice blog comments
8. Baseball season is ALMOST here!
Have a super week!
HUGS!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
-
Happy Monday! Today is Day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge---rest. I have kept up the first 4 days and walked each of those days, to...
Wonderful list! And such a great way to start a Monday. Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteWooHOo to baseball season. We just picked tickets for the Rays on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
Thanks so much! I need to follow my own lead...I haven't done this in a few weeks. What a great list you came up with!
ReplyDelete