Friday, April 03, 2009

TGIF!

Boy - has it been a week! I am SO glad it's almost over!!!!! I hope you all had a good one and will have a relaxing weekend!

Here are a couple of digital layouts that I've done the past few months.
Thank you for all the birthday wishes - that means a lot to me! It was a nice day. Just work and relaxing at home that evening! I couldn't have asked for more. :)
For those of you who know me, you know I love to read! I got an audio book the other day though and enjoy listening to it driving to & from work - someone talks to me and I don't have to talk back! :) I don't know that I could listen to a mystery or anything with detailed story lines, though.
I posted a new challenge on my scrapping blog: http://challengeu2.blogspot.com/. I hope you scrappers will stop by!
Have a great weekend, all!
HUGS!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful LOs! Love the bright colors of the 2nd with the black and white photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.