Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend scrapping

Yes - I actually got some scrapping done. I went to a crop on Friday night and that got me started. These are all from our 07 Disney World trip where we met my brother and his family.
And I'm one of those "bad" scrappers who doesn't keep track of what supply companies I use when I do my layouts....
(You can click on them to make them bigger if you want to see any of the details
"Triceratop Spin"
"Expedition Everest"
"I Scream U Scream"
"You Sir!"
A transition page to MGM
"Sites of MGM"
"Cheese?"
"After Much Discussion..."
I hope you all had a great weekend - and a wonderful upcoming week!

3 comments:

  1. You were on a roll! Great layouts! Hope that you have a good beginning of the week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:21 AM

    You really were busy! Isn't this funny: I just got out photos from that trip to scrap in my 'grandma's favorites' album?
    Great job with the layouts and I can't wait to see them in person.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, like Emily said ... you're on a roll! Love 'em! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.