Reads & Screens
Books, Movies, TV and a little life
Wednesday, December 07, 2011
70 years ago today
The Japanese attacked the United States at Pearl Harbor.
God bless all those brave men and women who were lost that day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, Halloween!
Finally, a Halloween picture - here's Glinda! DS didn't go trick or treating - sorry!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW! First, thank you to those who are among my several regular readers I love your comments and try to respond to them (please don't be...
Book Blitz-Fun & Games
📚 Romance me with Books - Book Blitz 📚 It's All Fun & Games By: P Roper / @author.proper Available Today, March 15, 2023 Downloa...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.