Thursday, December 29, 2011

And that's a wrap...

It is hard to believe that 2011 is almost over! It's been an interesting year for us but survived and are all healthy. Here's hoping 2012 will be a good one.

These were my 2011 'goals'...
*Get myself back into shape (physically) - the goal being to run a 5K this spring. And RUN it not huff and puff my way through it wishing I could die. I started working out in November and there was no 5K this year.
*Read at least 50 books this year - more of them being non-fiction so I feel like I'm working my brain too. COMPLETED - I have read 103 books this year
*On the topic of reading, to get 'caught up' in the ELM CREEK QUILT series. COMPLETED!!!!
*Get DS's scrapbook done BEFORE his graduation in June. COMPLETED!!!!
*Be more consistent in taking pictures this year. I'd like to do more people photo shoots. I think I had 3 or 4 photo shoots this year.
*Make myself a sweater before the end of the year. COMPLETED!!!!

I'm actually quite happy with my progress on this this year. I will get my 2012 goals up shortly!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:20 AM

    Great goals! Can't wait to see what you are 'goaling' towards in 2012!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.