Sunday, January 01, 2012

2-0-1-2!

Here's to a better year this year!!!! Wishing you all health, prosperity and a very blessed 2012!

Kenny Chesney has a song called Live a Little that I am going to make my 'anthem' for this year. (Pardon the copyright I am breaking here...) The lyrics I really like are:
...I need to live a little, have some fun
Take some time, waste it on number one...

I have made a few goals for this year...
(we'll see how well they get completed)
* Read 100 books
* Run a 5K
* Finish DS's afghan
* Complete scrapbooks for:
-Vegas
-Disney
-Hawaii
* START covered bridge wall hanging quilt
* Do at least 1 photo shoot each month

I think that will get me going this year.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:38 PM

    I can get you started on the photo shoots! I'll even do one a month. Hehe! Let me know when you are available.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound like some awesome goals!! I love the Kenny song and the inspiration it gives!! Good luck...Here's to new beginnings!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.