Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A pictoral catch up

Attention yarny craft friends: I hope you will join me in participating in KNITTING & CROCHET BLOG WEEK 2012. I participated last year and loved it. I hope you will join in for at least a day of it.


DD & my mom at American Girl Place - we had a GREAT time!



*****************
For my birthday, we went hiking - it was a very enjoyable day!

DD thought this was a "huge waterfall"



Spring reflected in the lake



We spent a day of DD's spring break in Springfield.


Here are my two "weenies" at Cozy Dog Diner (birthplace of the corndog) - I do have to say, it was a GREAT corndog!!!!!






******************
My 52 photos in 52 weeks project continues:



WEEK 9 - work
WEEK 10 - down





WEEK 11 - sign



WEEK 12 - door





**************


I'm hoping my Cubbies will come around here - it's been a rough 4 games so far. Good thing it's a long season!



**************


I will try to get some book reviews up soon. I know I'm WAY behind on those....

Also, I will get the doll clothes I've sewn posted soon too.

3 comments:

  1. oooo i love your photos. thanks for stoppin by....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like great fun...all of it! Love the pic of dd and your mom and day at the waterfalls.
    I would love to try the knit & crochet blog hop thingy if I can figure it out LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:09 PM

    Nice pictures and looks like you had a lot of fun on the hike.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.