Saturday, April 21, 2012

Best dressed dolls

Ok, so maybe not the BEST dressed dolls, but dolls with more clothes!!!!

DD has had me slaving away at the sewing machine...here's what I've gotten done so far and there are more outfits cut out.

The jeans, coat and beret (in next photo) are from McCall's M6137


This outfit is from the American Girl Store - my mom bought it for DD - it is really cute!


The polka dot dress (left) is from McCall's M6370 and the nightshirt (right) is from McCall's M6137


Thanks for taking a look!




I did get some scrapping done today and will get that posted at a later date. Most of the next week's posts will be devoted to Knit & Crochet Blog Week - feel free to stop by if you are interested.




Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:13 PM

    How cute are all those outfits? Wow! You've done a great job and Sara is going to need another rod in her closet to hang all these outfits on! LOL

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - I love the nightgown

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! Isn't it fun sewing doll clothes? You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.