Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday gratitudes

Happy Monday - I hope your weekend was good! 

This week I am grateful for:
*My husband and his quirky sense of humor
*My kids and their silliness
*A clean house
*Scrapbooking time
*A work outing on a Friday night that was a lot of fun (and an understanding hubby while I mingled with clients)
*Some kick a** tunes on Pandora this past weekend
*Surviving the ice storm (and other crazy midwest weather) with the power in tact
*The Blackhawks being 6-0
*Spring training starting in 14 days (see previous post)
*My blog readers and commenters (I love you all!)
*Blog post #850 (this one!)

May you all have a fantastic week!
Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. Love gratitude posts!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:16 PM

    Congrats on post #850! I think I've read most of them. Keep up the good posting!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.