Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday!

Happy Sunday!

I hope your week was good last week and that your upcoming week will be good!

I am looking forward to leading a scrapbooking class at our local library this week.  I have to get my sample projects completed.  I am nervous but plan to have fun!  Then I hope to work toward my 2013 scrapbooking goals of completing 100 layouts this year.  (I have LOTS of photos to catch up on...)

It sounds like winter is moving back in this week.  It's been relatively mild this month so far, but the single digit temps and snow are to return...

I'm sorry I have neglected my blog this month, pinterest is to blame...kidding!  Although...  I plan to blog at least a couple times a week.  So please keep stopping back.

Have a nice Sunday!
Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:15 PM

    Happy Sunday to you! I'd love to see photos of your demo items for your scrapbooking class at the library. Sounds like fun!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.