Friday, May 17, 2013

It's Friday!

Just an update...
My surgery was successful. The hole is closed and I am resting and recovering. My mom was a wonderful nurse yesterday. My sister will be here today, yea.

DS graduates from our community college tomorrow! We are very proud of him.

My flowers I got for Mother's Day seem to be doing well. I think they could use just A LITTLE bit of rain.

I've done a little window shopping while sitting on the couch. There are such cute summer dresses out there, now if my wallet would just agree I can afford them.

I hope you all have a great weekend! What are you up to?

2 comments:

  1. Glad the surgery went well!
    Wishing you a speedy, healthy recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that all went well - wishing you a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.