Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Greetings

Hello friends! Today is 11/12/13....

The vertigo passed, only to be followed by a cold. I am still fighting that and feels a little crummy. I hope to be feeling a little more human in a couple more days...

I hope you had a great weekend. Ours passed in a blur!

I worked Saturday then went grocery shopping.

Sunday, we raked leaves for 3 hours in the morning. Little Miss and I went to see our local theater company's production of Annie. It was good and a fun afternoon.

Yesterday left us with our first snow of the season, a little dusting but everything is white and frozen. I am not ready for winter yet!

Take care and I'll blog soon.


Pssssst...it's Chicago Fire night!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:55 AM

    Glad you're feeling better. This time of year there is a lot of 'crud' around - colds, flu, allergy stuff etc. Take care.

    Yesterday we had a program at school to honor our local vets, including your grandfather. He looked so handsome in his American Legion uniform and was delighted to be part of the program. Thank God for he and all the other Veterans who have kept us safe and free.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good grief. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better skin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.