Sunday, November 24, 2013

Kill a Kit challenge

No time like the present...since I finished the KILL A KIT CHALLENGE, I figured I would post what I did.

(Sorry for the crappy pictures...)

Here is the kit I put together from my stash:
It consists of:
Blue striped paper, source unknown
Black Cardstock by Bazzill
Thickers alphabet stickers, Vera
Making Memories black eyelets
Black and white fiber, source unknown
Cardstock stickers, Paper House 
Die cut, Scrapper's Friend

Here is the completed two page layout:

The left side:

The right side:
I made two mini albums to incorporate all my photos. 




8 comments:

  1. Nicely done! I hope one day to see that memorial in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love the kit you put together and loving your lo!! Great photos and loving how you added the hidden ones!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I can see you offering this as a paid service - I know I'd love for someone to put my photos together like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, what an awesome kit! I totally love your page and the idea about your mini album is genius! Thanks so much for linking up your project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The products you chose complement your photos perfectly, Jen. Love the mini albums for the additional pics. Such a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pages, love this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:29 PM

    I love the kit you put together and the mini albums are a great idea!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.