Saturday, November 16, 2013

Arrrrgh!

I took yesterday off work, intending to spend the day with the Mr, but that didn't happen. I did get a little scrapbooking and reading done. I also played with a new photo editing program and posted THIS on my photo blog. I also got to take and pick up Little Miss from school.

So...the Mr and I had our anniversary dinner at Applebees last night. The food was ok, the company fantastic and the margarita...well, wow! It was potent and quite delicious.

I have a photo shoot scheduled with a lovely family for this afternoon, using the storefront windows. Currently....it is raining! I am going to start my anti-raindance shortly. It can rain after about 5.... I have a couple of umbrellas if we must use them (that's not very chirstmas card-like). I may call a couple of the stores and see if we can use the interiors.

Other than that, we don't have much planned for the weekend. Yea!

Have a super weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the raindance thing. It's currently raining here and its sand castle and sidewalk chalk weekend. Not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping the rain stops in time for the shoot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the rain stops! However, I would totally rock an umbrella. I think they are great for pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.