Wednesday, July 08, 2015

WILW

Happy Wednesday!  I am back with a What I'm Loving Wednesday post this week.
 
*This little girl:
Who hasn't felt this way when their favorite player leaves the team?
 
*My husband! He went with me (and suggested we go) to an attraction he wasn't real wild about but knew I wanted to go. Thank you honey!!!!
 
*St. Louis - we love that city! There's so much to do and it's so easy to get around in.
 
*My Cubbies beat the Cards yesterday in 2 games! :-) Keep it up boys.
 
*My friend Laura McNeill has a new book coming out next Tuesday (7/14) - it's fantastic and you should buy a copy! (And visit her website...)
 
*Booking photo shoots for August and September - keep those emails and calls coming! I'll get you in.

*The Project Life app!

*The Minions movie opens this weekend!
 
What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.