Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Letters

I haven't done one of these posts in a while.

Dear Blog,
I'm sorry I have been neglecting you. There is a WHOLE LIST of excuses. I'll try to be more attentive.

Dear Friday,
Happy to see you!

Dear Weekend,
GO SLOW!!!!

Dear Self,
Look at you stepping way out of your comfort zone and it's starting to pay off. Keep it up!

Dear Bloggers,
I'm sorry I haven't been visiting your blogs lately. I will get caught up with all of you one of these days. Keep blogging!

Dear Summer,
Why are you flying by so fast?!

Dear Books,
Why are you not holding my attention right now? Does anyone have a reading recommendation?!

Dear View Bug,
Thank you for offering me the opportunity to be a community curator. A small part of me feels a little more accepted in the photography world.

Dear You,
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you had a great week! Enjoy the weekend.


Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:05 AM

    Dear Rain,
    Please go out west where you will be much more appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. This summer is going by really fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Very cool.

    My book suggestions to you are Zoo by James Patterson & Paper Towns by John Green. Both amazing books & very different from each other. :)

    Have a good weekend!

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.