Wednesday, July 15, 2015

WILW

What I'm loving this Wednesday:

1. My photo blog (link is: HERE). I've gotten a few posts up this week of some recent photo shoots.

2. My friend Laura's book came out yesterday
I hope you'll buy a copy or get it from your library.

3. Had an awesome meeting with a fellow photog on Sunday - looking forward to shooting with her in the future. I feel very inspired!

4. Twitter (I didn't think I'd ever say that!). I have started using it for my photography promo and am getting some pretty awesome retweets and followers. (PS: my twitter handle is: cubsfan3410)

5. It's Wednesday!!!!!  Come on weekend.

6. Armchair traveling. Some of my fellow bloggers and Instagramers are taking some AMAZING vacations this summer!

What are you loving this Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. Off to check out your friends book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Armchair traveling, I like that & it's pretty cheap for the one doing that. Tee hee!

    So, how is your friend's book? Tell me about it. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.