Wednesday, December 07, 2016

WILW

It's a What I'm Loving Wednesday!!!!


*Had a great vacation with my husband and kids! (posts to come...)
*Even though my husband & kids are crazy and do insane stuff, they make me laugh (A LOT!)
*A warm house to shelter me
*Texts and emails from family & friends
*Deciding what to get my nephews and niece for Christmas
*Our clients at work - they are happy harvest is done and like (and have time) to chat this time of year
*My fellow bloggers - you are all fun and love keeping up with your lives
*Being contacted about photo shoots again
*Good books
*Binge watching The Good Place - hilarious show!


What are YOU loving this week?

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about your vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the show This Is Us. Love reading your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.