Friday, December 09, 2016

TGIF!

I hope you have all had a good week. Mine wasn't too bad - just getting back into our routine after being off work.


It's supposed to snow quite a bit in the greater Chicagoland area this weekend...then the COLD (like a high of 5F) is supposed to move in next week. Apparently, Old Man Winter found us...


My plans for the weekend include: staying warm; reading; watching some movies; laundry (don't be jealous); probably wasting time on Pinterest; and getting some photography marketing stuff ready for 2017.


What are your plans for the weekend? I hope it's a great one!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I know the weather is getting worse! Right now it's in the teens here about 20 miles west of Cleveland.
    I love your comment about doing laundry "don't be jealous" haha! I did a little shopping today and then a bit of wrapping.
    Hubby and I joined the Diet Bet and we can weigh in tomorrow or Monday. Hopefully we'll hit our goal for this month tomorrow so we can have pizza! Can't remember the last time we did that :)
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.