Wednesday, December 14, 2016

WILW

Hello Wednesday - the halfway point in the week.


I hope your week is going well. It's been almost painfully cold here (and getting colder as the week progresses).  I hope you have found some things you are loving this week!


*Christmas music (it's been playing in my car for 4 weeks now)
*A warm house to come home to
*A break from Facebook - still on Twitter and Instagram for now (cubsfan3410)
*My husband and kids for making me laugh
*Christmas cards
*Starting to hear from photo clients and possible photo clients for next year
*Good books
*Yarn projects
*Starting a new journal project for 2017


What are YOU loving this week?

1 comment:

  1. I love when a new Christmas card comes in the mail. I like to give it a quick read & hang 'er up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.