Monday, December 12, 2016

Weekend recap

I hope you all had a good weekend! It was cold all weekend with a few inches of snow.

Friday morning, I went for my annual cardiologist visit. They have a couple little things they want to watch now, nothing major but a couple things that got some of his attention. Friday night we went out for dinner and did a little shopping. We took our annual drive through Christmas light trip on the way home. It has grown tons in the past couple of years.







Saturday I did laundry and read some of my book. We set up our Christmas tree.




Sunday my sinuses were killing me most of the day. I caught up on Chicago PD and took a nap. Then the Mr. and the kids got their tickets for Rogue One for Thursday night - they are all excited.

How was your weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:23 AM

    My weekend consisted of a huge organization project - which I loved because who doesn't love getting rid of crap and organizing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better! And I love Chicago PD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the light photos, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember driving around when I was younger looking at the Christmas lights, I loved it.

    I am counting down until Rogue One! We didn't get opening night tickets but we'll see it opening weekend, I hope.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.