Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday Five - Podcasts

I have become a podcast junkie in the last year. I dabble here & there with some and see if they hold my interest. If so, I subscribe and listen away. I use the Apple podcast app to listen.


Here are the 5 I am subscribed to at this time:
*Satellite Sisters - I have been listening to these ladies for about 4 years. I love them and their chatter. They are 5 real sisters who discuss current events; life; politics; you name it. I have laughed and cried with this ladies as long as I have been listening.
*Wait Wait Tell Me Another - I have been tuned into this one almost as long as Sat Sisters. It is a current events quiz show with lots of sarcasm and commentary by the host and guest hosts.
*Best of Friends Podcast - That's right. 3 friends discuss the TV show friends. Each episode is a breakdown and commentary on the TV show. They crack me up! (Please note: there are "adult" discussions and some language used)
*Cubs Talk Podcast - Hello?! Self explanatory...
*Baseball History Podcast - This podcaster passed away a few years ago but I am listening through the archives. He covers a player and baseball park profile; This Week in Baseball History and a baseball term each episode. So cool!


What do you listen to? Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.