Sunday, January 22, 2017

Kindness

I am going to make this post after thinking long and hard about it and how I want to word what I want to say. I am sorry if this gets a little preachy but I feel frustrated and want to express my feelings.

I believe because we live in this country, we have certain rights. We have the freedom to enjoy our beliefs and opinions without government persecution. We should also be able to share those beliefs and opinions without persecution from other citizens. I have seen and read some pretty harsh and unkind words in the last few months, especially. We don't have to like others' views or opinions but that doesn't mean they are "wrong" for their opinions.

I hope and pray we can all start acting kind to everyone and accept that we all feel certain ways about certain things-and that that's ok!

Please-be kind. Smile. Say hello to a stranger. Pass along some small kindness to someone. It doesn't take long; doesn't have to cost a thing and may just brighten someone's day.

1 comment:

  1. suerood@ictwolves.com12:39 PM

    I agree. Each person has a right to their own thoughts and opinions and most of the stuff I've seen on Facebook those opinions are expressed very well. Others, that are mean spirited and without fact base need to kept to themselves.

    Please be kind with your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.