I am going to make this post after thinking long and hard about it and how I want to word what I want to say. I am sorry if this gets a little preachy but I feel frustrated and want to express my feelings.
I believe because we live in this country, we have certain rights. We have the freedom to enjoy our beliefs and opinions without government persecution. We should also be able to share those beliefs and opinions without persecution from other citizens. I have seen and read some pretty harsh and unkind words in the last few months, especially. We don't have to like others' views or opinions but that doesn't mean they are "wrong" for their opinions.
I hope and pray we can all start acting kind to everyone and accept that we all feel certain ways about certain things-and that that's ok!
Please-be kind. Smile. Say hello to a stranger. Pass along some small kindness to someone. It doesn't take long; doesn't have to cost a thing and may just brighten someone's day.
Sunday, January 22, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
I have decided to participate in... Semi Charmed Kind of Life Winter Reading Challenge Reading is to be done November 1, 2014 through Feb...
-
Happy Monday! Today is Day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge---rest. I have kept up the first 4 days and walked each of those days, to...
I agree. Each person has a right to their own thoughts and opinions and most of the stuff I've seen on Facebook those opinions are expressed very well. Others, that are mean spirited and without fact base need to kept to themselves.
ReplyDeletePlease be kind with your thoughts.