Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Travel Tuesday - WDW

We celebrated the Mr's 50th birthday at Disney World. The weather was FANTASTIC! Sunny (except for Friday afternoon and Saturday morning briefly) and upper 70s/low 80s. I packed it in my suitcase to bring home but apparently the airline released it back to the wild in Florida...


I took more "artsy" pictures this trip as we relaxed and enjoyed it a little more than running for 5 days. (These have had no touch ups or corrections done to them)










 Just a little bit of Christmas left in places when we got there but by the day we left, it was ALL gone!




We were waiting for the bus and were the only ones waiting so we had a little fun while we were soaking up the sun.



Ahhhh-palm trees





My favorite ride - The Haunted Mansion



The story behind this picture...
When you ride the Magical Express to & from the airport, they play a safety video staring "Gus the Bus Driver". Well, "Gus" is actually an actor at Hollywood Studios. The kids saw him and almost lost their minds. (Please note the banana in his holster)

Young Miss's favorite ride - Tower of Terror







On safari:



Traditional face paint

Our selfie while waiting for the boys

Breakfast at Ohana (one of our favorite Disney meals)







They touched a snake







Epcot had it's first weekend of it's first ever Festival of the Arts. It was really cool! Lots of food and artwork (including certain works of art you could be a part of!).


Star Wars fireworks at Hollywood Studios:







After our ride on Rock N Roller Coaster

Playing with the Green Army Men



Epcot fireworks on the Mr's birthday:













I have wanted this shot every time we've gone and there's always been TONS of people around it. It was walking through and lo & behold - not a soul around!
















All photos were taken with my phone.


3 comments:

  1. What a fun way to celebrate! I am so looking forward to my trip to Disneyland in May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what fun and what a great way to spend your birthday! It truly is a magical place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly the happiest place on earth! I love all the photos, especially the one in the piece of artwork :) Your daughter is the spitting image of you! So glad y'all had a great time! Thanks for sharing your fun photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.