Wednesday, January 25, 2017

WILW

Happy Wednesday! I'm linking up with Rachel and friends for another installment of What I'm Loving Wednesday. (Please go check out their blogs)

I hope your week is going well! It's been grey and cool here this week so I have been looking hard for "good stuff" and found some.

*Reading time
*Sending out promo stuff to clients and potential clients
*My husband's support
*My kids' giggling
*Going through pictures from our trip
*Coffee
*A kind echocardiogram tech
*Spring is getting closer
*Spring training is 3 weeks away!
*My Twitter feed has been pretty cheery this week-talk of books; Disney; baseball and music
*Oscar nominations are out
*Having lunch with my grandpa and aunt
*This is Us and The Good Place are back on TV

What are you living this week?

3 comments:

  1. I love this! There is always something to love in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In spite of the dreary weather, we always find blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about my cruise because I will be away from social media and will have time to read!! I'm not paying for wifi on the boat, so I won't have any excuse not to read some! :)

    Thanks for linking up!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.