Monday, August 07, 2017

Cadillace Truth + Dare Event

About a month ago, my Mr. & I were invited to participate in the Cadillac Truth + Dare event near us. We went, not really knowing what to expect. Well....it was a REALLY fun evening!

We got a little swag:

We participated in four stations. The road drive (yes, they let us drive the cars).

We drove the "drag strip" (aka: acceleration test) - put the hammer down and let it go. I will admit - THAT was fun!

Then we rode on the safety course. That was the station where we had drivers so they could demonstrate crash avoidance and auto parallel parking.

Then our favorite stations: Auto Cross.
Drive as fast as you want and don't hit any cones!

A little video of the auto cross, sorry it's not better quality!
(You get the idea)

It was a fun night! Awesome cars and adventure.

If you have the chance to do this, I would advise you to.
#cadillactruthanddare


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.