A stop in Belvidere, Illinois will find a lot of murals on buildings. I haven't been for a few years and know they have added to them. Here are a few favorites from our previous visit.
Tuesday, August 08, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
-
On an idea from my mom (thanks mom!), I decided to interview my Little Miss about their classroom embryology project they just completed. ...
-
I did my take on Sketch N Scrap sketch #40. Check out their website, please! Sketch N Scrap Here's my take: The supplies are...
This is really awesome! I'm always impressed with those who have talent to do stuff like this.
ReplyDeleteI love those!! I am such a mural junkie!
ReplyDeleteI think I'll be googling where this place is :)