Reads & Screens
Books, Movies, TV and a little life
Wednesday, December 20, 2017
2018 Reading Challenge
I still have to pick my books for each theme.
Are you going to join in?
#popsugarreadingchallenge
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just Another Day in Paradise
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
Obsessed....
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
Catch up time & Some Randomness
Happy Monday! Today is Day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge---rest. I have kept up the first 4 days and walked each of those days, to...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.