Monday, December 18, 2017

Thoughts on....


We watched this last night.

I will admit, the first half hour, I was ready to turn the channel. It just seemed to be dragging.
Once I accepted it as a musical, it was ok.

I wouldn't highly recommend this but it was ok. Some of the casting choices were not so great, BUT....  I will say I enjoyed Matthew Brodrick as grown up Ralphie and as always, Jane Krakowski as Miss Shields was FANTASTIC!

3 hours was a little long for me but what else did I have to do on a Sunday evening?

I would give this 2 - 2 1/2 stars.

3 comments:

  1. Well...I was looking forward to it but I DID give up after 30 minutes. I like musicals but it was a bit annoying to me. Three hours is way too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to watch it but I just couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed it. Hopefully, it'll be rerun again sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.