Monday, December 04, 2017

Oh what fun

Last Friday, my office hosted our annual ladies' shopping day. We take a bus of clients to downtown Chicago for shopping.  My Mr. came as my guest this year. We had a nice time.


The weather was PERFECT! Sunny, no wind, 50 degrees.


We went to see a movie - Bad Moms Christmas. SO crude but SO funny!


We got a little shopping done and spent a lot of time walking around. (People watching is always fun) The Macy's windows are fun this year. We plan to take the kids to see them in a few weeks.






5 comments:

  1. Nice pictures of the windows. They look so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see Bad Moms Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So funny but NOT child appropriate

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.