Saturday, December 25, 2021

Looking ahead

 Hello friends!

Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate. Happy Hanukkah to those who celebrated a few weeks ago and Happy Kwanza and Boxing Day to those who will celebrate tomorrow.

I’m sorry for the big absence! We bought a house and have been moving, settling in and working on the house. My time is starting to become my own a little more again. We have all been healthy and enjoying our new surroundings.

I have been doing some thinking about my blog in 2022, and I think I will be posting more about books, movies, and TV. (A little life and hobbies will still be sprinkled in…) So I hope if you enjoy any of those types of media, you will stick around and/or share my blog with your friends. Should I keep the name of my blog the same or change it? I would love to hear your thoughts.

I hope you enjoy your holidays and stay tuned, I plan to have some fun posts!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too! You’ve had a very busy 2021. I felt that way in 2020 after moving into our new house in November. I wanted a semblance of Christmas so we did put up our tree, just didn’t put ALL the ornaments on. This Christmas we feel much more settled in.
    I like the name of your blog although if you’re changing the subject of it, perhaps instead of “It’s My Life” it’s something more on the lines of “It’s My Entertaining Life” or “Watch & Read With Me” etc.
    I look forward to whatever you bring to your blog. Always a joy to read.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.